Guru Dog Food Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you make a purchase on our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Copyright 2015 Guru Pet Food Ltd
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Licence to use website
- View pages from our website in a web browser;
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- Print pages from our website;
You must not:
- Download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
We may periodically change the products available on our website, and we do not undertake to continue to supply any particular product or type of product.
The sale and purchase of products through our website will be subject to Terms & Conditions, and we will ask you to agree to the terms of that document each time you make a purchase on our website.
We send your parcel on a signed for service with DPD. If you opt to leave in a safe place, this is at your own risk and we cannot accept any liability for loss or damage. Once your order has been dispatched, you can track your parcel online via DPD.
Free delivery over £50.00 does not apply to Channel Islands addresses.